Terms and Conditions By signing this agreement you agree to the following
- HIRE You agree to hire the nappies for _____ weeks. Nappy kits may be requested for an extended period at the rate of £10 per week providing they are not already reserved by another parent. It is essential the nappies are returned on time (unless an agreement has been reached to extend the initial hire period, such requests must be made in writing).
- DEPOSIT The deposit you pay is to protect the library against loss or theft. The deposit can be paid in cash or via PayPal. Once the nappies are returned and are not damaged beyond reasonable use, the deposit will be returned to you.
- RETURN OF THE NAPPIES You agree to return the nappies immediately following the end of the hire period. On receiving the nappies in a good working condition, the deposit will be returned immediately.
- Care You agree to take good care of the nappies and to only wash them as per the written instructions. In the event of any loss or damage other than fair wear and tear you agree you will forfeit part, or all of, your deposit depending on severity. No harm should come to the nappies if you follow the care instructions provided. Staining to the nappies does not affect your deposit in any way.
- Condition of hired items You agree that you are aware that the items hired to you are likely to have been previously used. Occasionally, there may be new items in your kits or bundle but as we are a lending library, the majority of our items are used. Each nappy is carefully inspected and cleaned before each hire period. In the event of a problem with the hired nappies, please inform us at the start of the hire period. Please return the nappies to the library in the same good condition as they were when you first received them. Nappies must be washed and dried as per the written instructions and all components must be clean and dry when returned to us.
- Liability You agree that Bingley Nappy Library will not accept responsibility for any loss or injury suffered by any persons choosing not to follow our careful advice. We will not assume liability for any issues arising from the misuse of any products or if the products offered are not suitable for your child. You agree that we are not responsible for any faulty products.
- Your Privacy Personal information provided to us will remain private and confidential. Your information will never be given to any other agencies. From time to time you may be contacted by email, telephone, or post by Bingley Nappy Library to let you know of any events or information we feel may be of use to you. Should you not wish to be contacted please tick the box on the paper copy you receive with your kit.